I’ve been writing in the Elder Scrolls universe since the fall or so of 2012. I started out in the Tamriel Scholars’ Guild roleplaying group on reddit, though I believe it’s long since defunct. I’m not sure if the subreddit is accessible anymore; my own posts and comments aren’t deleted if for some ungodly reason you want to trawl my profile for them.
I think I’m batting close to a thousand on my /r/teslore posts being listed in their Compendium. Anyting of mine not in there probably isn’t worth reading, in all honesty.
The magic of having my own website means I get to present my texts as I please. To that end, here’s everything I’m hosting, sorted by date of publication. The nav section (right on desktop, down on mobile) is sorted alphabetically by tags.
- Orsinium and the Orcs – After the Warp in the West
- Conjecture on the Codes of Malacath
- Orcish Naming Customs
- Souls and Arkay’s Shadow
- On Orsimeri Family Life
- The Stone of Snow-Throat
- Aurbis: The Musical
- Aurbis 2: Colorful Boogaloo
- A Bedtime Story About the Elves
- The Numidiad
- Analyzing the ja-Kha’jay
- Further Conjecture on the ja-Kha’jay
- Cities of Tamriel: Orsinium
- Anchors Aweigh
- An Introductory Report on the Orcish Language
- Orcish Colonies of the Iliac Hinterlands
- The Words of Oztrakos
- Conversations with Daedric Artifacts, Volume II: Volendrung and Scourge
- “Why Didn’t the Orc Cross the Road?”
- The Birth of Savages
- Rite Makes Might